What we do with the Information you give us in our contact forms
Door-to-Door Holidays Ltd. are committed to ensuring that we store your information in a secure manner compliant with Data Protection and GDPR Compliance. Our procedures are in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. Door-to-Door Holidays Ltd. have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we collect
Door-to-Door Holidays Ltd. may collect the following information:
- Your Details: Name/s of passenger/s travelling on holiday, email address, personal address, telephone/mobile number number, date of birth, holiday and travel preferences, payment details, meal/ dietary requirements, necessary required information about your health to the extent that it’s relevant to your fitness to fly, accessibility requirements, your holiday itinerary or to provide you with special assistance/care. We only request information that will enable us to deliver our services.
- Identification (ID): If this is required by the destination or supplier/airline - your passport or ID Card (Drivers License or similar) including passport/document number/s, the country in which your passport/document was issued, start and or expiry date of document. We will only request this information for the delivery of our services.
- Demographic information: Location details such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Interactions: Conversations with us, including when you make enquiries, comments, complaints or submit feedback to us (both verbal and online communications are subject to this policy, but we will only keep information that is relevant for the delivery of our services)
What we do with the information we gather:
The information we gather and store is only for the delivery of our services and to ensure the safety and happiness of our clients. Your information will be used for the following purposes -
- Internal record keeping and audit purposes
- Improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may be required to share personal data with 3rd parties relevant to your booking: such as Hotels & Accommodation, Airlines etc. We will not share your personal information for marketing purposes with any 3rd Parties.
- You can choose your contact preferences and can Opt in Or Out of our Marketing Communications at any time by sending us an email through the contacts on our Contact Us page. We will never hold unnecessary information and allow you to make easy changes and request with how we manage your data.
This helps us analysing website traffic and ensure we can refine our website and improve our customers’ interactions and ease of use online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
At any time, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Such requests need to be made formally in writing and must be sent using the contact details on the Contact Us page of our website.
Should you feel any information may be inaccurate or incorrect, please promptly write us, and we will correct this at the earliest possible convenience.
You can make changes to how we are contacting you at any time through using the contacts on the Contact Us page of our website. For ease of identification, please use a title of CHANGE OF MARKETING PREFERENCES in the subject line. We will always contact you in the manner that is most suitable for you, in which you have requested.